A character made for
I hope I'll get accepted. (even though I've never watched adventure time...But the concept seems very interesting.)
Ceres Angelica Uriel Avion Nickname
A country high up in the clouds. Ruled by king Caios Gabriel Avion the third. Even though it is up in the clouds it is accible for humans and non-winged creatures by portals which lead to the gates of the capital. These portals appear at random through foresty areas. Though some are permanently set in the same spot. Or may appear on certain days of the week. It is a country known for it's winged creatures and lush nature. As well as having nice weather most of the time, since they're closer to the sun than the actual surface world. Tradition has that every citizen of Celestrian's captital has one of the angel's names as either a first, second or third name.Personality:
Ceres isn't exactly the stereotypical angelic princess. She's bratty, she's demanding, manipulative and cunning. Even though she is the firstborn of the royal family she refuses to take over the throne. She's a spunky little princess ...And yet she wants to escape the palace more than anything and go off to have adventures with the adventurers (while not even knowing how to prepare a cup of tea for herself...) Helpless at times, but certainly not a damsel in distress. As she holds no fear towards villains or vampires. While this princess does not know how to take care of the basic needs a person has, she sure knows how to handle a sword (or frying pan occasionaly, what else are those things good for?) and is not afraid to use it. She hates to be dependend on others unless she's giving orders, so she won't accept help or ask for help very quickly unless she literally orders it.
Ceres also gets bored rather easily and isn't shy from using people to entertain her or creating mischief and chaos to relieve the boredom...Plus she needs to use that manipulative, cunning brain of hers one way or another.
Aside from that she does have a sweeter side. And it's for that side that she's loved by the people and why they want her as a ruler. Because they know that , once the descision of her taking the throne is finalised, she wouldn't be able to refuse her father's will any longer. Since she'd feel like she is betraying the people of her country.History:
Ceres's life has been rather uneventfull so far. The firstborn princess of Celestrian with about 9 little sisters and one more unborn kid on the way , perhaps it'll be a boy this time. She's a princess who hates the palace life and her own dependance on the maids more than anything else. There is a reason she took up swordfighting though , as a way to declare that she was a little independent at least and , because she didn't want to get kidnapped anymore.
At age of 13 she once saw an adventurer fighting one of Celestrian's more dangerous winged creatures from her window , as it was attacking the capital. She was amazed by the 'fierce warrior skill' this adventurer possesed and how freely he moved. To her he seemed like a bird being able to fly freely in the sky , unbound from any social ties and chains. Something entirely oposite of her excistance, she started admiring the adventurers lifestyle from then on and after being kidnapped once more. Having been put through traumatising events, and being saved by that adventurer she deceided to learn swordfighting. Hoping that one day , she'd meet that mysterious adventurer again.
...But after awhile she got bored of waiting for the guy and started her ways of mischiefs and not-exactly-very-good ways of relieving her boredom.Miscellaneous:
- Intense fear of the dark
- Incredibly distant at first...But she warms up to those that she calls her friend.
- Once actually aided a villain to nearly destroy the capital. Because she got bored...He didn't even have to kidnap her. She went like “yeah whatever, you're too pathetic for me to fight...It's not like you're actually going to succeed in destroying the capital anyway.” and just went along with it until the guy started annoying her.
- Likes handsome and mysterious type of adventurers...Though she doesn't mind the mischievious type either.
- Attracts the villains who don't mind a challenge once in awhile. Since she isn't exactly easy to kidnap. (She only “aided” a villain once and never again...because with her aid he nearly succeeded in destroying the capital. She feels guilty for that.)
- Her only (known) fears are the darkness and grizzly bears. She doesn't like horses either but isn't scared of them.
- mice and rabbits seem to despise her for some reason. (Perhaps they sense the darker part of her personality?)
- If she's going to inherit the throne it will most likely be very soon...Since the king is very sick right now. The last 'hope' for a new king is Ceres's youngest sibling, which has yet to be born. If that child is a boy he shall inherit the throne once he's old enough, if it's a girl the throne will permanently go to Ceres once the king dies.Catchphrase:
1. “Bring me my tea , commoner.”.
2. “Entertain me...Now.”Rank/Points:
Small clarification; Avion is not pronounced like the french 'avion' (french for airplaine.) but as 'Avian' but then with an o instead of the second a. (Eey-vee-an)